Monday, July 19, 2010

Hot Pockets

Since many requested, here's what I do. I use my own dough sometimes, sometimes I cheat and use the store pizza crust in a tube, or a premade mix that I can throw in my bread machine.

Here's my dough mix:

3 cups all-purpose flour
1 package yeast
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon sugar
1 cup warm water

I dump it all in the breadmaker.

Once it's ready, punch down, let it rise again, then you're good to go.

I just roll it out in a square, cut into 6 pieces. Stuff with whatever you want - chicken and bacon, ham and cheese, spinach, pizza toppings, dessert stuff, breakfast stuff, whatever. I fold two sides up, and then the other two over. Flip and put on a greased baking sheet, brush the top with olive oil.



Pop in the oven at 400 degrees for around 11 minutes.

In this picture, I did rounds with a drinking glass, and stuffed with ham and cheese for a quick lunch.

 NOM!

No comments: